1. Here at Stateline Designs, all items are hand crafted. What does hand crafted mean? Most tees are cut with a quality vinyl cutter, hand peeled by myself and heat pressed individually. Usually when orders are placed, we order the tee or tank from either a Houston or Dallas warehouse and most tees arrive within 24 - 48 hours. We then hand craft the vinyl, print each tee and package your item for shipping.
2. Most orders take 5-7 days for production and are shipped 3-5 day USPS Mail.
3. Need your order sooner? We just added the Priority 1-3 day shipping to our site. This does not mean you will receive your order in 1-3 business days, this simply upgrades your mail and gets your orders to arrive quicker via the post office. Shipping still averages 5-7 business days to leave our studio.
4. Returns and exchanges . We understand that ordering online is difficult and choosing a size can be more difficult then purchasing in person. We gladly will accept any exchanges for a different size. Please email me at email@example.com for Returns and Exchanges questions.
5. Cancelations: We accept cancellations if you notify us by 4pm on the day placed. For example, if you order a tee at 8am and change your mind, you can cancel by 4pm and we can cancel it. We order all tees at 4pm each day. Once we order and print your tee, we can not cancel a tee.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is an example of a tee being hand crafted. Most tees take on average 40 minutes to cut, peel, press and ship.